Community and Economic Development
Master's Degree in Economics, University of Gdansk, Poland
Kanthari Institute for Social Changemakers, India
Graduate of STARTERY Central & Eastern Europe Course for Social Entrepreneurs by Ashoka, Social Impact Lab, SAP, Bulgaria
Fellow of CREATE MEDIA / CREATE CHANGE European Social Documentary Programme organized by ZeLIG School for Documentary, Italy
Has also lived/worked in:
Denmark United Kingdom
Tomasz, 32, has over 9 years of professional experience in Marketing and Communication, Impact Assessment and Capacity Building. He has specialized training in Video Production.
1. Co-ordinator, Foundation for Social-Economic Balance (Poland/remotely)
2. Manager of Alumni Community, Kanthari Institute for Social Changemakers, (India/remotely)
3. Advisor & Coordinator, ChangeFusion Nepal (Nepal)
4. Project Manager and HR Specialist, Paragona (Poland)
5. Investment Fund Data Analyst, Thomson Reuters (Poland)
6. Facilitator, JAGRITI YATRA (India)
films and online content produced:
- Educational Web-series: “Young innovators vs social problems”, 3 x 11 mins (Nigeria / Poland)
- Documentary: KANTHARI: change from within, 52 mins - Watch Trailer (India / China / Kenya / Uganda / Germany / Poland)
- Short films: kanthari changemakers – 12 x 5min, a series of portraits of grassroot innovators (India, Nepal, Kenya & Uganda)
- Youtube: kanthari changemakers dream speeches - filmed, edited in 2014
- Youtube: Apply to kanthari and change the world (2014) < 6.000 views
- www.networkofchange.org/courses/ - management of delivery of multilingual online courses, in areas like: fundraising, peer support, communication, disability awareness, advocacy etc.
- www.kanthari.org/kanthari-at-a-glance infographics – produced in 2014
WE HOPE YOU'VE LIKED WHAT YOU'VE SEEN SO FAR! PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PROCEEDING. We have attached to the email the documents that the applicant submitted to IDEX. We ask that you overlook the formatting of these documents as we've learned many applicants use standard formatting for resume's, etc. that are common in his/her home country. Also, we kindly request that you refrain from reaching out to the applicant (phone, email or Linkedin). IDEX is happy to connect you to the applicant, upon request, if you'd like to interview him or her.