Community and Economic Development
Bachelor of Social Science Honours from Rhodes University, Grahamstown, South Africa
Executive Certificate in Programme and Project Monitoring and Evaluation from University of Zimbabwe
Caux Scholars Program – Initiatives of Change - Asia Plateau, India
Has also lived/worked in:
Unted Arab Emirates
Tariro, 25, has 4 years of experience including Research & Analysis, Monitoring & Evaluation, Community Development and Programme Coordination.
1. Research Analysis (literature reviews and primary and secondary research) at Rera Diamonds (Harare)
2. Youth Program Coordinator, Creative Youth Initiatives Trust (Harare)
3. Community Development, Rotaract Harare
4. Community Development, Initiatives of Change Zimbabwe
- Community Engagement Scholar Award (Contribution to sustainable human and community development in and around Grahamstown, South Africa)
- Familiar with Life Skills Training
- Familiar with Videography
WE HOPE YOU'VE LIKED WHAT YOU'VE SEEN SO FAR! PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PROCEEDING. Here are the documents that the applicant submitted to IDEX. We ask that you overlook the formatting of these documents as we've learned many applicants use standard formatting for resume's, etc. that are common in his/her home country. Also, we kindly request that you refrain from reaching out to the applicant (phone, email or Linkedin). IDEX is happy to connect you to the applicant, upon request, if you'd like to interview him or her.