Kleinburg, Ontario, Canada
Bachelor of Arts, Honours Business Administration (Business/Finance, Richard Ivey School of Business, Western University, London, Ontario, Canada
Exchange Semester, Copenhagen Business School, Copenhagen, Denmark
Has also lived/worked in:
Shradha, 26, a Level II CFA Candidate, has over 6 years of professional experience in Financial Analysis, Capacity Building and Strategic Planning.
1. Senior Associate, Integrated Child Health, Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI), (Kampala, Uganda)
2. Associate, Access to Essential Medicines and Diagnostics, Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI), (Kampala, Uganda)
3. Investment Banking Analyst, Diversified Industries, TD Securities (Toronto, Canada)
4. Investment Banking Analyst, Generalist Program, UBS Securities, (Toronto, Canada)
5. Analyst, Enterprise Risk Services, Deloitte and Touche LLP (Toronto, Canada)
- Ivey Honduras Microfinance Brigade Volunteer, Global Brigades, Honduras
- Fitness Instructor, Kampala, Uganda
- Private Tutor, Kampala, Uganda
WE HOPE YOU'VE LIKED WHAT YOU'VE SEEN SO FAR! PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PROCEEDING. Here are the documents that the applicant submitted to IDEX. We ask that you overlook the formatting of these documents as we've learned many applicants use standard formatting for resume's, etc. that are common in his/her home country. Also, we kindly request that you refrain from reaching out to the applicant (phone, email or Linkedin). IDEX is happy to connect you to the applicant, upon request, if you'd like to interview him or her.