Community and Economic Development
Masters in International Relations, Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina (UFSC)
Strategic Studies and International Relations, Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS)
B.A. in International Relations, Federal University of Pampa
Has also lived/worked:
Ricardo, 27, has over 3 years of experience in Analytic Journalism, Analytical and Qualitative Research Skills, Consular Processing, Trademark Management and Administrative and Managerial experience.
1. Columnist, Center for Intelligence, Strategy and International Relations (São Paulo, Brazil)
- Producing weekly analytical texts on Asia and specifically on the international relations of China.
2. Consular Agent, Honorary Consulate of France (Brazil)
- Representing the Consulate in political, cultural and sportive events (including FIFA World Cup 2014)
3. Paralegal, RGF Intellectual Property (Brazil)
- Executing trademark searches, trademark fillings and general trademark management relating to the Brazilian Ministry of Industrial Property (PTO)
4. International Relations Advisor, Canoas City Hall (Brazil)
- Advising the Secretariat of International Relations and the Mayor
- Managed a team of 6 interns
Bachelor’s Degree in International Relations (achieved with Honors – Academic Laureat)
Participating in the research group entitled “Integration and Conflicts in Border Regions” linked to the Brazilian Ministry of Education.
Currently executing research in the area of China’s strategic project for the New Economic Silk Road (“Belt and Road Initiative”).
Analyzing scenarios under the spectrum of the political and economic relations of China, having produced more than 68 analyses this far. The articles can be found at: http://www.jornal.ceiri.com.br/author/kotz/.
WE HOPE YOU'VE LIKED WHAT YOU'VE SEEN SO FAR! PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PROCEEDING. Here are the documents that the applicant submitted to IDEX. We ask that you overlook the formatting of these documents as we've learned many applicants use standard formatting for resume's, etc. that are common in his/her home country. Also, we kindly request that you refrain from reaching out to the applicant (phone, email or Linkedin). IDEX is happy to connect you to the applicant, upon request, if you'd like to interview him or her.