Ecosystem Players (Incubators, Accelerators, Impact Investing)
MBA, Rotman School Of Management - University Of Toronto (Canada)
MBA Exchange Program, ESSEC Business School (France)
B.S in Economics, Finance and Investment, Zhongnan University Of Economics and Law (China)
Has also lived/worked:
Rachel, 28, has over 6 years of experience in financial advisory, business analysis and consultancy experience across geographies
1. Sales Effectiveness Analyst, Johnson & Johnson Medical Companies (Toronto, Canada)
- Manage the revenue forecast and incentive compensation process, annual revenue forecast, sales territory
- Lead quarterly compensation calculation and sales performance evaluation process
2. Accounting and Finance Technical Expert, MEDA (MENNONITE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATES)
- Engaged in capacity building for 87 micro-enterprises in the 4 agricultural regions in Tanzania.
- Evaluated small enterprise’s competency in managing finance by conducting 30 on-site visits
3. Senior Associate, ERNST & YOUNG (Wuhan, China)
- Conducted preliminary risk assessment on significant business and financial risk by analyzing industry dynamics.
- Evaluated financial statements and disclosures for compliance with accounting frameworks
- Awarded Forté Foundation Fellowship and Iain Ronald MBA Fellowship in Finance
Selected amongst 600 to participate in Initiatives of Change Switzerland, Caux Peace and Leadership Program
Project Lead, AIESEC (China & USA) - Managed the volunteer exchange program, connecting 28 students from 6 countries to a local teaching institution in China
Middle East Study Tour (UAE and Qatar) and Global Consulting Project (China)
VP Finance of Rotman Net Impact, awarded International Chapter of the Year
Chapter member of “Women Investing for a Sustainable Economy (WISE)”
Hiked to the summit of Mt. Kilimanjaro
WE HOPE YOU'VE LIKED WHAT YOU'VE SEEN SO FAR! PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PROCEEDING. Here are the documents that the applicant submitted to IDEX. We ask that you overlook the formatting of these documents as we've learned many applicants use standard formatting for resume's, etc. that are common in his/her home country. Also, we kindly request that you refrain from reaching out to the applicant (phone, email or Linkedin). IDEX is happy to connect you to the applicant, upon request, if you'd like to interview him or her.