MD Shazib Siddique!
Master of Arts in Climate Change and Sustainability Studies, TATA Institute of Social Sciences , Mumbai (India)
Bachelor of Commerce, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh (India)
Professional Summary: (field work and internships)
Shazib, 22, is a recent Master's Graduate in Climate Change and Sustainability Studies and has acquired experience in areas of Impact Assessment, Financial Analysis and Research & Analysis. He is passionate about the Environment, Community Development, Sustainability and Society.
1. Research Intern, Centre for Science and Environment (India)
- Assessing the situation of various socio-economic, human development and environmental issues in mining affected areas of some key districts in India
- Prepared a district assessment report for Korba district (Chhattisgarh) on the working of District Mineral Fund (DMF)
2. Field Project in Mumbai
- Prepared a report to study the socio-economic structure of three slums (Ramabai Nagar, Phule Nagar, Ambedkar Nagar) in Powai, Mumbai
3. Rural Field Project in Nimshirgaon, Kolhapur
- Worked on a project with FAS (Foundation for Agrarian Studies) to study the functioning of the agrarian economy in Kolhapur district of Maharashtra
Attended a three day workshop on Resource Rights, Governance and Jurisprudence held at Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai
Attended a three day workshop (I-Preneur’17) on Financial Management for Social Enterprises and Social Impact Assessment (SIA)
Masters Dissertation: Vulnerability and Adaptation to Climatic Extremes: A Case Study of Bangladesh and Vietnam
Trained and proficient in QGIS (Geographical Information System), UCINET (Social Network Analysis Software), GAMS (General Algebraic Modeling System), SPSS (Statistical Package for the Social Sciences), R Studio
Volunteered in Save Ganga campaign organized by Sunbeam School groups at Varanasi
Sponsorship Team, Event Management, Coordinator; Quintissence’17, Pangea’17 (TISS, Mumbai)
Co-Head, Publicity; Bazm-E-Viqar’14 (AMU, Aligarh)
WE HOPE YOU'VE LIKED WHAT YOU'VE SEEN SO FAR! PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PROCEEDING. Here are the documents that the applicant submitted to IDEX. We ask that you overlook the formatting of these documents as we've learned many applicants use standard formatting for resume's, etc. that are common in his/her home country. Also, we kindly request that you refrain from reaching out to the applicant (phone, email or Linkedin). IDEX is happy to connect you to the applicant, upon request, if you'd like to interview him or her.