Community and Economic Development
Bachelor of Science (BS), Human Resource Management from Eastern Mediterranean University, Cyprus
Has also lived/worked in:
Masa, 23, has 3 years of experience including Business Management/Operations, Capacity Building, Process Management, Project Management and Public Relations.
1. Compensation & Benefit Administrator (HR Department), Wataniya Mobile – An Ooredoo Telecommunications Branch (Palestine)
2. Intern (HR Department), Paltrade (Palestine)
3. Eastern Mediterranean University (Cyprus)
4. Trainer, Eastern Mediterranean University (Cyprus)
5. Camper/Participant, Seeds of Peace Camp (Maine)
- Elected President – Human Resource Club at Eastern Mediterranean University
- Familiar with Oracle (an integrated cloud applications and platform services)
- Familiar with Biostar
WE HOPE YOU'VE LIKED WHAT YOU'VE SEEN SO FAR! PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PROCEEDING. Here are the documents that the applicant submitted to IDEX. We ask that you overlook the formatting of these documents as we've learned many applicants use standard formatting for resume's, etc. that are common in his/her home country. Also, we kindly request that you refrain from reaching out to the applicant (phone, email or Linkedin). IDEX is happy to connect you to the applicant, upon request, if you'd like to interview him or her.