Liberal Arts & Sciences, USA
Bachelor of Integrated Social and Cognitive Psychology & Integrated Social Sciences, Jacobs University Bremen, Bremen (Germany)
Master of Industrial & Organizational Psychology, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, Los Angeles, USA
Master of Dispute Management, Pepperdine University School of Law, Straus Institute, Malibu, USA
Has also lived/worked:
Ecuador, South Africa, Peru, New Zealand and various other countries in Europe
Martin, 29, has over 4 years of experience in Change Management, Management Consulting, Business Management/Operations and Facilitation and has developed an interest in change/agile transition or scrum methodologies in a data science environment.
1. Volunteer (On Sabbatical), Supporting Kids in Peru (Peru)
2. Project Leader, Timmermann Partners (Germany)
- Client facing - Led change module in strategic BU transformation at global consumer goods firm. Designed change and communication program for restructuring at a European retail bank.
Internal facing - Led team of up to 4 consultants and 2 interns and co-governed company through participation in weekly management meetings
3. Intern, KPMG Law (Germany)
- Prepared sales pitch for an organizational conflict audit
- Developed study proposal to research managers’ leadership & conflict resolution skills
Achievements and Accolades:
- Certified Scrum Master, International Scrum Institute
- Publication: Freres, M.S. (2013) Financial costs of workplace conflict, Journal of the International Ombudsman Association, 6(2), 83 - 94
- Trained in SPSS (Statistical Analysis Software) and Python
- Is a co-active coach in training
- Fulbright Scholar 2012/13
- DAAD Scholarship recipient
President of the Undergraduate Student Government, Jacobs University Bremen, Germany
WE HOPE YOU'VE LIKED WHAT YOU'VE SEEN SO FAR! PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PROCEEDING. Here are the documents that the applicant submitted to IDEX. We ask that you overlook the formatting of these documents as we've learned many applicants use standard formatting for resume's, etc. that are common in his/her home country. Also, we kindly request that you refrain from reaching out to the applicant (phone, email or Linkedin). IDEX is happy to connect you to the applicant, upon request, if you'd like to interview him or her.