New York, USA
Bachelor of Arts, Political Science and Sociology at Fordham University, ronx, NY
University of Pretoria, Pretoria, South Africa
Has also lived/worked in:
Mackenzie, 24, has a specialization in Policy with over 6 years of experience in areas of Marketing and Communication, Program Development and Public Relations.
1. Policy Analyst & Community Coordinator, Department of Correction (New York, USA)
2. Democracy Coac, utreach/Advocacy Director, Generation Citizen (New York, USA)
3. Congressional Intern, Office of Senator Chris Murphy (Washington D.C., USA)
4. Women in Business, Erasmus Community (South Africa)
5. Constituent Services Intern, NYC Office of the Public Advocate (New York, USA)
6. Co-Chair, Catwalk for a Cure: Norma F. Pfriem Breast Care Center (Fairfield, Connecticut, USA)
- Deans list, Fordham University
- French Tuto, Fordham University 2012-2015
- Division 1 Varsity Track and Fiel, Fordham University 2011-2013
- Intramural socce, 2013-present
WE HOPE YOU'VE LIKED WHAT YOU'VE SEEN SO FAR! PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PROCEEDING. Here are the documents that the applicant submitted to IDEX. We ask that you overlook the formatting of these documents as we've learned many applicants use standard formatting for resume's, etc. that are common in his/her home country. Also, we kindly request that you refrain from reaching out to the applicant (phone, email or Linkedin). IDEX is happy to connect you to the applicant, upon request, if you'd like to interview him or her.