Markham, Ontario, Canada
Bachelor of Arts in International Studies, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland, USA.
GPA : 3.81 / 4.00
Has also lived/worked in:Greece, South Africa,
Lisa, has over 2 years of professional experience in Financial Analysis, Market Research and Business Management/Operations.
1. Investment Banking Summer Analyst, J.P. Morgan, (New York, USA)
2. Sales & Trading Summer Analyst, J.P. Morgan, (New York, USA)
3. Private Equity Fall Analyst, JMI Equity (Maryland, USA)
4. Wealth Management Analyst Intern, Morgan Stanley (Maryland, USA)
5. Field Service, Armando Aid, Oinofyta Refugee Camp (Oinofyta, Greece)
6. Team Lead and Global Impact Fellow, 180 Degrees Consulting (Johannesburg, South Africa)
7. Research Fellow, Woodrow Wilson Fellow (China / India / USA)
8. China-Canada Trade Mission Team Member, Canadian Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development (Canada / China / Hong Kong
- Corporate finance modeling including DCF, LBO, accretion / dilution, weighted average cost of capital analysis, value creation, public comparables, precedent transactions, and projected stock price analysis)
- Fixed income quantitative modeling
WE HOPE YOU'VE LIKED WHAT YOU'VE SEEN SO FAR! PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PROCEEDING. Here are the documents that the applicant submitted to IDEX. We ask that you overlook the formatting of these documents as we've learned many applicants use standard formatting for resume's, etc. that are common in his/her home country. Also, we kindly request that you refrain from reaching out to the applicant (phone, email or Linkedin). IDEX is happy to connect you to the applicant, upon request, if you'd like to interview him or her.