Washington D.C., (USA)
Ecosystem Players (Incubators, Accelerators, Impact Investing)
Bachelor's Degree in Political Science and International Studies, University of Michigan
Has also lived/worked:
Lalitha, 23, has over 2 years of experience in Curriculum Development, Project Management & Youth Leadership Development.
1. Development Consultant, ARK Consulting (Bangalore & Michigan)
- Co-led and analyzed 6 assessment workshops with 40+ client employees to create insight for incorporating Societal Platform methodology
Generated reports on the political, social, and economic contexts of India and the U.S. to recognize current government interests and how Project ECHO’s goals could integrate into those priorities.
Designed a network mapping survey for 100+ ECHO employees to assess the informal flow of information within the organization
2. Legislative Affairs Intern, U.S. Agency for International Development (Washington D.C.)
Legislative Intern, Office of Congressman John D. Dingell (Michigan)
Legislative Intern, Office of Representative Jeff Irwin (Michigan)
- Developed a Congressional Engagement Plan to effectively target and gain the support of specific offices and Members of Congress for the authorization of the Global Development Lab Act of 2015
- Wrote 20+ articles for Rep. Irwin’s newsletter detailing his current policies, issues of concern, and legislative priorities in the Michigan Legislature
- Created 3 training modules for the entire USAID staff to help understand the Congressional Notification and Appropriations processes
3. State Director of Michigan, No Labels
Founder and President, No Labels at the University of Michigan
4. Special Projects Manager, Executive Board Member, TEDxUofM
- Developed university course curriculum in conjunction with the School of Literature, Science and the Arts to teach 30+ students how to write and deliver their very own TED-style talks
- Political Science Honors Society, Vice President 2016-17
- Maize Mirchi A Cappella Performance Director 2014-17
- University's "Top 25 Wolverine Women to Watch" 2015-16
Public Speaking (coaching and training experience)
WE HOPE YOU'VE LIKED WHAT YOU'VE SEEN SO FAR! PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PROCEEDING. Here are the documents that the applicant submitted to IDEX. We ask that you overlook the formatting of these documents as we've learned many applicants use standard formatting for resume's, etc. that are common in his/her home country. Also, we kindly request that you refrain from reaching out to the applicant (phone, email or Linkedin). IDEX is happy to connect you to the applicant, upon request, if you'd like to interview him or her.