IDEX Accepting Applications for the July 2018 Global Fellows Program in India! Avail Special offers by applying before 20th January, 2018!
IDEX is developing the next wave of "social intrapreneurs" who will support, lead and advance the work of socially-focused enterprises around the world! IDEX Fellows undergo six months of leadership and business development training by working full-time for social enterprises across India.
WHO DO WE LOOK FOR?
We are searching all corners of the world for individuals who are committed and passionate about having a high-impact career and advancing the social impact space. We are seeking young professionals (ages 21-35) who have a proven track record of leadership and are seeking to use their education and skills to address social and economic challenges for under-served populations.
- Monthly stipend
- Pre-departure Virtual Training
- Monthly capacity building workshops
- An advising program that pairs fellows with local resident mentors
- A one-week Orientation in Bangalore, India to begin the fellowship
- Professional development and personal support from a dedicated in-country program manager
- Post-fellowship support
- Internationally recognized professional certification in Social Enterprise
IDEX Fellows come from a wide range of educational and professional backgrounds, as each individual fellowship position requires different specific skills. Ideal candidates will possess:
- Bachelors or Masters degree
- A minimum of 1 to 3 years of work experience
- Proven track record of leadership responsibilities
- A passion and desire to work in emerging markets and use social enterprise principles to solve global issues
- An ability to quickly adapt and work in resource constrained environments
- Desire to engage in an intense professional development experience while applying creative solutions to deepen impact
- Strategically transitioning your professional skills to service the development sector in one of the biggest emerging markets
- Adding professional credibility with this one of a kind, on the ground experience
- Being engaged with an incredible diversity of world views, experiences and cultural traditions that fellows bring to the program.
- Life Skilling – getting comfortable with being uncomfortable
- Exposure to invaluable professional networks and alumni network opportunities
- A global family for life!
- Apply Online at www.idexaccelerator.com
- Applications Open – December 4, 2017
- Application Deadline – March 15, 2018
- Early Bird Application Deadline – January 20, 2018
- Fellowship Start Date – July 2, 2018
- Fellowship End Date – December 21, 2018
IDEX is a tuition-based fellowship program, however, through funding from generous sponsors, IDEX is able to offer a limited number of partial scholarships to select candidates for use towards program tuition. However, early birds will get preferred payment plans. UNLEASHERs who apply will automatically be granted a flat scholarship award of 500 USD, in addition to any other scholarships they are eligible for.