Rosario, Santa Fe, Argentina
Community and Economic Development
Bachelor's Degree in Business Management,
Universidad Abierta Interamericana
( Full scholarship)
Master's Degree in Organizational Psychology,
Universidad Abierta Interamericana.
( Full scholarship)
Dutch (Business proficiency).
Portuguese (Business proficiency)
Has also lived/worked in:
Gisel, 30, has over 10 years of professional experience in Business Plan Management and Process Management.
1. Independent Development Consultant and Advisor (Argentina)
2. Organizational Development Director, AFS Intercultural Programs (Argentina & Uruguay)
- Change Management Consultant (Brazil, U.S.A., Canada and Mexico)
- Human Resources - Team Coordinator (Netherlands, Belgium, France, Luxembourg and Argentina)
4. Online & Onsite Advisor, F. Forge (Argentina)
5. Public Relations Organizer, Club Med (Brazil)
Trainings and Conferences:
- Impact 2030, Leadership Forum (Google & Realized Worth), 2016.
- Women #STEMpreneurs WeXchange (BID, FOMIN & Nxtp Labs), 2016.
- Storytelling (Accenture's Thought Leadership), 2016.
- Business and diversity (UTDT & R.E.D.), 2016.
- Employee Engagement & HR Analytics Chile (IBM & Von Der Heide), 2016.
- International Congress of Social Responsibility (Argentina’s National Government, FONRES, et al.), 2015.
- Forum of sustainable entrepreneurs (B Lab, B Corporations, et al.), 2015.
- Conede: Education and Economic development (A. Harvard Club, A. MIT Alumni Club, et al.), 2015.
- International Congress of Social Innovation (Ashoka), 2015.
WE HOPE YOU'VE LIKED WHAT YOU'VE SEEN SO FAR! PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PROCEEDING. Here are the documents that the applicant submitted to IDEX. We ask that you overlook the formatting of these documents as we've learned many applicants use standard formatting for resume's, etc. that are common in his/her home country. Also, we kindly request that you refrain from reaching out to the applicant (phone, email or Linkedin). IDEX is happy to connect you to the applicant, upon request, if you'd like to interview him or her.