Originally from Spain, now based in Copenhagen, Denmark
Community and Economic Development
Master in Civil Engineering from University of Cantabria School of Civil Engineering, Santander
Master in Innovation Management from Polytechnic University of Madrid
Diploma ‘Danske Ideer’ from Singularity University Copenhagen
Course 'Entrepreneurship 101' from Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge
Course "ABAP programming with SAP" from Realtech (SAP Partner), Bilbao
Certificate "Software as a Service" from University of Berkeley, Berkeley
David, 31, has over 7 years of experience including Innovation Management, Fundraising, Market Research and Strategic Planning.
1. CTO & Co-Founder, art stream (Spain, Israel & Denmark)
2. CEO & Co-Founder, Skycar (Brazil)
3. Offshore Engineer, University of Cantabria, Santander (Spain)
4. Software Development Entrepreneur within the 'Smart City' program of Santander and supported by SODERCAN, the European Space Agency and MIT, Skycar (Spain)
5. Structural Engineer, Authority Port of Sta. Cruz de Tenerife (Spain)
Awards and recognitions:
- Honorary Spanish Mathematical Olympiad Diploma (2004).
- Invitation to MIT Bootcamp as one of the 50 best ideas in the world (2014).
- One of winners of the National Business Plan Booster-E competition (2014).
- 1 of 50 Entrepreneurs awarded at the EU Innovation Competition CONNECT (2015).
- Team winner National Venture Cup Competition – Mobile & Web category (2016).
European Commission Innovation projects evaluator
WE HOPE YOU'VE LIKED WHAT YOU'VE SEEN SO FAR! PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PROCEEDING. Here are the documents that the applicant submitted to IDEX. We ask that you overlook the formatting of these documents as we've learned many applicants use standard formatting for resume's, etc. that are common in his/her home country. Also, we kindly request that you refrain from reaching out to the applicant (phone, email or Linkedin). IDEX is happy to connect you to the applicant, upon request, if you'd like to interview him or her.