Greenwich, USA (presentlybased in UK)
MA (Hons) Philosophy, University of Edinburgh (2012 - 2016)
Fullbridge XBA Certificate in Entrepreneurship (2014)
Spanish (Working/business proficiency)
Has also lived/worked in:
Chloe, 23, has over 4 years of professional experience in Communications, Project Management, Design Thinking and Grassroots Campaigning.
1. Founder/ Freelance Content and Grant Writer, Sinclair Consulting, LLC. (USA/UK)
2. Grant Writer and Development Intern, USO of Metropolitan New York (New York City, USA)
3. Project Management & Product Development Intern, Harmless Harvest (San Francisco, USA)
4. Founder, KNACK Edinburgh (Edinburgh, UK)
5. FreshSight, Ltd. (Edinburgh, UK)
- Communications Manager
- Consultant/Lead Consultant
1. Speaker, TEDx University of Edinburgh Conference (Edinburgh, UK)
2. Speaker, TEDx University of Edinburgh Student Speaker Conference (Edinburgh, UK)
3. Edinburgh Award for Social Innovation (March 2015) - for playing an active role in building communities of students to design, develop, deliver, and integrate new concepts and practices that put the social good first.
4. Academic Campaign Organiser, Edinburgh University Students’ Association (Edinburgh, UK)
5. Co-Campaign Manager, Steve Morrison for Rector Campaign (Edinburgh, UK)
WE HOPE YOU'VE LIKED WHAT YOU'VE SEEN SO FAR! PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PROCEEDING. Here are the documents that the applicant submitted to IDEX. We ask that you overlook the formatting of these documents as we've learned many applicants use standard formatting for resume's, etc. that are common in his/her home country. Also, we kindly request that you refrain from reaching out to the applicant (phone, email or Linkedin). IDEX is happy to connect you to the applicant, upon request, if you'd like to interview him or her.