US Citizen, now based in Mexico City
B.A, Financial Administration
Certificate in Social Sector Leadership
CFA Level 1
Has also lived/worked:
Annette, 33, has over 10 years of experience in Financial Analysis, Strategic Planning and Research & Analysis.
1. Senior Consultant, The Business Innovation Consultant Group (Mexico City)
2. Consultant (pro bono), Maternal and Infant Health, Agenda 28, Project Barakat Bundle (Ahmedabad)
3. Assistant Portfolio Manager/Analyst, Pichardo Asset Management (Mexico City)
4. Professor, Tecnológico de Monterrey (Mexico City)
5. Research Analyst, Bolt Markets (London)
6. Finance Consultant, Pacific Pride Marketing (California)
7. Equity Trader, Accival Banamex, Citigroup (Mexico City)
8. Assistant, International Treasury, Grupo Financiero Interacciones (Mexico City)
WE HOPE YOU'VE LIKED WHAT YOU'VE SEEN SO FAR! PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PROCEEDING. Here are the documents that the applicant submitted to IDEX. We ask that you overlook the formatting of these documents as we've learned many applicants use standard formatting for resume's, etc. that are common in his/her home country. Also, we kindly request that you refrain from reaching out to the applicant (phone, email or Linkedin). IDEX is happy to connect you to the applicant, upon request, if you'd like to interview him or her.