Meet Aishwarya Manjunath!
Indian Citizen, currently based in London
BSc Human Sciences from University College London including courses of Statistics, International Business, Digital Marketing, Mastering Entrepreneurship, Social Psychology
International Baccalaureate Diploma (40/45 – UCAS conversion- 647 points) from Mahindra United World College with a awarded scholarship
Has also lived/worked in:
Aishwarya, 20, cumulatively has about 2 years of experience including Business Plan Management, Community Development, Curriculum Development, Fundraising, Market Research, Marketing & Communication and Research & Analysis.
1. Business Management Intern, bio-bean® (London)
2. Business Development Intern, ChefXChange (London)
3. Insight week into Advisory, Ernst & Young (London)
4. Intern, Akshath Rice Bran Oil (Davangere)
- Volunteered at St. John’s School – held sexual education classes for grades 7-10
- UCL UNICEF – elected as ‘Head Fundraising Officer’
- On Campus Promotion – part-time job as a brand ambassador
- Herbalife – Community Manager intern
- UCL UCREATE Challenge – designed, produced and sold DIY furniture kits at Spitalfields Market
IE University Junior Advisory Board – awarded scholarship to the advisory board
Sanskaar Boys – raised over £800 for mentally disabled boys as an NGO events planner
UWC Head of Student Council – represented 300+ students at staff meetings
UWC Capitan of Under 18 Women Football Team
March Of The Living – awarded scholarship to be a peace ambassador representative
WE HOPE YOU'VE LIKED WHAT YOU'VE SEEN SO FAR! PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PROCEEDING. Here are the documents that the applicant submitted to IDEX. We ask that you overlook the formatting of these documents as we've learned many applicants use standard formatting for resume's, etc. that are common in his/her home country. Also, we kindly request that you refrain from reaching out to the applicant (phone, email or Linkedin). IDEX is happy to connect you to the applicant, upon request, if you'd like to interview him or her.