WE ARE HONORED TO INVITE YOU TO JOIN THE
January 2019 IDEX FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM!
Our team has spent over four months and reviewed over 2000 applications to find you! Out of hundreds of people who applied for the IDEX Global Fellowship we felt your personal strengths, passion for social change, and commitment to expanding the practice of intrapreneurship was aspirations and we want to be a part of your journey. We believe that your IDEX experience will be highly rewarding personally and professionally, and that you will share the knowledge and insight you gain as an IDEX fellow with many others throughout your life. This belief is what guides our organization.
We know that the decision to spend six months in a rigorous fellowship is not a decision that should be taken lightly. We encourage you to take the next few days to seriously consider this offer and its benefits to your future goals and aspirations. We also invite you to learn more about the IDEX experience and hear from alumni, fellows, partners and staff (please click here).
If you elect to accept our invitation (and we really hope you do!), the next step to confirm your place in IDEX is to complete the acceptance form below along with submitting your $450 non-refundable deposit. We've included all the details below regarding the enrollment process and various flexible tuition payment options.
Please don't hesitate to reach to our Admissions Team at email@example.com if you have any questions related to the fellowship or acceptance process.
We hope to see you in India in JANUARY!
Bhavna Mathur, Executive Director
WE KNOW THAT FINANCING YOUR FELLOWSHIP EXPERIENCE IS A SIGNIFICANT INVESTMENT AND AN IMPORTANT DECISION. OUR GOAL IS TO PROVIDE YOU WITH INFORMATION, SUPPORT AND OPTIONS THAT WILL HELP PREPARE YOU FOR SUCCESS DURING YOUR FELLOWSHIP.
Tuition Payment Options
IDEX Accelerator offers several payment options for participants to pay tuition which are stated in their individual offer letters.
Should a fellow elect to voluntarily withdraw from the IDEX program for any reason, the refund policy stated in their offer letter shall apply.
Tuition covers all educational expenses of the program including:
- Self-paced, virtual pre-departure training to prepare you for the fellowship.
- A dedicated support team in India that will cheer you on every step of the way!
- Housing for the 1st month of the fellowship term
- Monthly Transportation Stipend of $125 (approx. INR 8500) for the 6 months of fellowship term (prorated for the first and last months)
- Curated curriculum comprised of a blend of inspiring insights, deep dive group discussions, hands-on workshops, resume-building projects, intrapreneur case studies, field visits and reflection challenges.
- Monthly capacity building workshops and 1:1 mentoring sessions led by four seasoned resident-mentors who are actively using their gifts for good.
- 4 Day Field orientation upon arrival in India.
- Lodging and meals during 4-day orientation.
- Access to an alumni network of 300+ inspiring and world changing IDEXers.
Tuition does not cover:
- Airfare or travel to/from host country
- Passport and/or visa costs
- Vaccinations or medical insurance
- Housing from the 2nd month of the fellowship term onwards
- Daily living expenses (e.g. food, utilities, travel and other miscellaneous expenses).
*Please note : IDEX estimates that fellow's living expenses while in India, could be within a range of $350 - $750 per month based on individual preferences, area of housing and/or other personal expenses. THE TRANSPORTATION STIPEND IS INTENDED TO REDUCE A PORTION OF THE COSTS BUT IS NOT INTENDED TO COVER ALL ESTIMATED LIVING COSTS.
- IDEX shall provide fellows with a guide to securing housing for their fellowship term
- IDEX will provide housing for all fellows for the 1st month of the fellowship term
- From the 2nd month of the fellowship term onwards, fellows are responsible for securing and paying rent towards housing accommodations for the remainder of the fellowship term
- Fellows take sole responsibility for the arrangement (rent amount, deposit amount, facilities available, consumable charges- water/ electricity/ internet, etc.) that fellows have with their respective landlords and cannot hold IDEX accountable in any of these regards
Fellows will receive a monthly transportation stipend of 125 USD (approx. INR 8500) towards cost of their transportation expenses within the city.
*Please note : THE TRANSPORTATION STIPEND IS INTENDED TO REDUCE A PORTION OF THE COSTS BUT IS NOT INTENDED TO COVER ALL ESTIMATED LIVING COSTS.
IDEX has formed a partnership with Indiegogo to make it easier for fellows to fundraise for their fellowship. Indiegogo allows fellows to create a personal fundraising page where you can direct family, friends and supporters and sponsors. To date, IDEX fellows have fundraised more than $40,000 from supporters.
*Additionally, fellows will gain access to IDEX's Fundraising Guide which offers expert videos from young professionals like yourself who've fundraised more than $1million, email and marketing templates and tips to help you get started to help you get started with creating your own customized fundraising campaign.
Confirm Your Acceptance
In order to confirm your place in the JANUARY 2019 Fellowship Program, you must complete the form below by electing one of the payment options and submitting a program deposit of $450 USD. Please note that the payment schedule reflects the amounts as outlined on the tuition schedule in your IDEX Invitation. Unfortunately, we are unable to confirm participation without the completion and payment of the tuition deposit.