WE ARE HONORED TO INVITE YOU TO JOIN THE
JULY 2018 IDEX FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM!
Our team has spent over four months and reviewed over 2000 applications to find you! Out of hundreds of people who applied for the IDEX Global Fellowship we felt your personal strengths, passion for social change, and commitment to expanding the practice of intrapreneurship was aspirations and we want to be a part of your journey. We believe that your IDEX experience will be highly rewarding personally and professionally, and that you will share the knowledge and insight you gain as an IDEX fellow with many others throughout your life. This belief is what guides our organization.
We know that the decision to spend six months in a rigorous fellowship is not a decision that should be taken lightly. We encourage you to take the next few days to seriously consider this offer and its benefits to your future goals and aspirations. We also invite you to learn more about the IDEX experience and hear from alumni, fellows, partners and staff (please click here).
If you elect to accept our invitation (and we really hope you do!), the next step to confirm your place in IDEX is to complete the acceptance form below along with submitting your $450 non-refundable deposit. We've included all the details below regarding the enrollment process and various flexible tuition payment options.
Please don't hesitate to reach to our Admissions Team at email@example.com if you have any questions related to the fellowship or acceptance process.
We hope to see you in India in JULY!
Bhavna Mathur, Executive Director
WE KNOW THAT FINANCING YOUR FELLOWSHIP EXPERIENCE IS A SIGNIFICANT INVESTMENT AND AN IMPORTANT DECISION. OUR GOAL IS TO PROVIDE YOU WITH INFORMATION, SUPPORT AND OPTIONS THAT WILL HELP PREPARE YOU FOR SUCCESS DURING YOUR FELLOWSHIP.
Tuition Payment Options
IDEX Accelerator offers several payment options for participants to pay tuition which are stated in their individual offer letters.
Should a fellow elect to voluntarily withdraw from the IDEX program for any reason, the refund policy stated in their offer letter shall apply.
Tuition covers all educational expenses of the program including:
- Self-paced, virtual pre-departure training to prepare you for the fellowship.
- A dedicated support team in India that will cheer you on every step of the way!
- Curated curriculum comprised of a blend of inspiring insights, deep dive group discussions, hands-on workshops, resume-building projects, intrapreneur case studies, field visits and reflection challenges.
- Monthly capacity building workshops and 1:1 mentoring sessions led by four seasoned resident-mentors who are actively using their gifts for good.
- 4 Day Field orientation upon arrival in India.
- Lodging and meals during 4-day orientation.
- Access to an alumni network of 250+ inspiring and world changing IDEXers.
Tuition does not cover:
- Airfare or travel to/from host country
- Passport and/or visa costs
- Vaccinations or medical insurance
- Daily living expenses (e.g. food, utilities and other miscellaneous expenses). IDEX estimates that fellows living expenses, while in India, will average $250- $300 USD per month based on the city placement.
- Housing is provided by the program with basic furnishings.
- Each fellow will have their own bedroom or share with one other person and share common spaces (i.e. bathroom, kitchen, living area).
- Housing accommodations are arranged and inspected by IDEX program staff and/or the enterprise host prior to the fellows arrival.
- Fellows are not responsible for paying rent or securing housing accomodations during the fellowship program.
- In most cases, fellows will be housed in residences with other fellows (typically 1 or 2 fellow housemates).
- Fellows may be required to reside in co-ed housing with other fellows of the opposite sex.
- Fellows are jointly responsible for paying all utilities within their housing unit.
- Fellows will need to provide additional housing necessities (i.e. bed sheets, curtains, cooking utensils, etc.).
- Fellows may elect to reside outside of IDEX housing at their own expense.
- IDEX staff and partners take reasonable measures to locate housing in reasonable distance to the fellows workplace, however due to varying modes of public transportation and traffic flows, the travel time for each fellow will vary based on their work location and placement city. In some cases, commute times may exceed 60 minutes based on workplace location, traffic and placement city.
Monthly Stipend - Fellows will receive a monthly living stipend of 8,500 INR (approx. $125 USD/month). Please note the monthly stipends are intended to reduce a portion of the fellow's living expenses but are not intended to cover all estimated monthly living expenses.
IDEX has formed a partnership with Indigogo to make it easier for fellows to fundraise for their fellowship. Indigogo allows fellows to create a personal fundraising page where you can direct family, friends and supporters and sponsors. To date, IDEX fellows have fundraised more than $35,000 from supporters.
*Additionally, fellows will gain access to IDEX's Fundraising Guide which offers expert videos from young professionals like yourself who've fundraised more than $1million, email and marketing templates and tips to help you get started to help you get started with creating your own customized fundraising campaign.
Confirm Your Acceptance
In order to confirm your place in the July 2018 Fellowship Program, you must complete the form below by electing one of the payment options and submitting a program deposit of $450 USD. Please note that the payment schedule reflects the amounts as outlined on the tuition schedule in your IDEX Invitation. Unfortunately, we are unable to confirm participation without the completion and payment of the tuition deposit.