Washington D.C., USA
Undergraduate Studies in Development Economics, Fergusson College, Pune, Maharashtra
Bachelor of Arts in International Studies, American University, School of International Service, Washington, D.C.
Has also lived/worked in:
Abhiramie, 24, has over 4 years of professional experience in Project Management, Marketing & Communications and Research & Analysis.
1. Program Specialist, U.S. Agency for International Development (Washington, D.C.)
2. Administrative Assistant, Snider & Weinstein PLLC (Washington, D.C.)
3. Operations Support, FINCA International (Washington, D.C.)
4. Intern, Microfinance, Paravati Swayamrogjar (Pune, Maharashtra)
5. Program Development Intern, Relief International (Washington, D.C.)
- Researcher with experience in both qualitative and quantitative methods. Research work:
- Partnering for Impact: USAID Partnerships (2016)
- Roadblocks to Economic Policy Reform in Mumbai, India, American University (2014)
- Financial Literacy of the Female Urban Poor, Fergusson College (2013)
- Database management and quantitative data analysis through Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, and SPSS
- Procurement and compliance processes for USAID contracts
- Was a Franklin Douglas Scholar and made it to the Dean's List (2011 - 2015)
WE HOPE YOU'VE LIKED WHAT YOU'VE SEEN SO FAR! PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PROCEEDING. Here are the documents that the applicant submitted to IDEX. We ask that you overlook the formatting of these documents as we've learned many applicants use standard formatting for resume's, etc. that are common in his/her home country. Also, we kindly request that you refrain from reaching out to the applicant (phone, email or Linkedin). IDEX is happy to connect you to the applicant, upon request, if you'd like to interview him or her.