Greater Noida, UP, India
Bachelor of Architecture from School of Planning and Architecture, New Delhi
Aashrya, 29, has 7 years of experience including Research Support, Project Management, Community Development and Fundraising.
1. Program and Project Manager, udAAn Foundation (New Delhi)
2. CSR Consulting
3. Initiated a proposal for promoting Indian Craft Identity in Urban public spaces
4. Research support for Indian cultures
5. Fundraising for Metro Station projects in New Delhi
- Shortlisted; IIC Fellowship – University of Chicago, New Delhi, 2015
- Finalist- Stanford Dhirubhai Ambani Fellowship, 2013
- National level Table Tennis player, State champion (under 17)
WE HOPE YOU'VE LIKED WHAT YOU'VE SEEN SO FAR! PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PROCEEDING. Here are the documents that the applicant submitted to IDEX. We ask that you overlook the formatting of these documents as we've learned many applicants use standard formatting for resume's, etc. that are common in his/her home country. Also, we kindly request that you refrain from reaching out to the applicant (phone, email or Linkedin). IDEX is happy to connect you to the applicant, upon request, if you'd like to interview him or her.